Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Pictures

Briella loves to be held by Daddy.

Our special 3 year old.

I put the headband over Christina's little ponytail and liked how it looked.  I think she did, too.  But we couldn't find the other pink headband for Bri-bri.

My energetic little twins!  I got the green dress Christina is wearing at a thrift store for free.   She has a dress like Briella is wearing, but I just wanted her to wear the green one because I like it so much.  

Smiles and piggy-toes

They'll be grown up before I know it-I love them so much.
On Sunday I often try to match or coordinate the girls' clothing.  It doesn't always work that way.  I am getting to the point where, sure, it's nice, but really...why does it matter?  To me they are precious no matter what they are wearing.  It's been interesting having three little ones to clothe.  I shop frequently on ebay and also at Goodwill and our campus thrift store.  I have a lot of fun dressing them and trying to find good deals!

On another note, we had a good service at church yesterday morning.  It was one of those times where we all spent a while in prayer, and I really needed it.  God still really needs to help me grow in many ways.  I am so glad for those times when I am reminded that He is in control.  I tend to be an anxious person and I need to be reminded to "let go."

No comments:

Post a Comment