Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving is Coming!

It's been SO LONG since I have updated this blog! I really need to get back into it!  Haven't I said that before? :)

I am happy that the holiday season is right around the corner.  This year we are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving just the five of us.

There have been many people posting something they are thankful for each day on Facebook.  I think it is a great idea.  I have been guilty of looking at the negatives far too often when I should be having an "attitude of gratitude."

To start with, I am going to list a few things I am thankful for this year:

1. Jesus-my patient, loving, Savior and Friend

2. My hubby and best friend for the past almost 11 years (married for over 7!)

3. My darling little girls, and the privilege to be their mommy

4. The fact that my husband has a job and I am able to stay home with the girls

5. Health, which I am learning not to take for granted, even though I do so often

6. Having a nice little home and not having to worry about it being foreclosed on

7. The probability of being able to move to another home soon

8. Having pleasant weather to enjoy in South Florida in November

9. How far Alaina has come scholastically in a couple months under the teaching of one of our good friends!  She is right on track for Kindergarten next fall.

10. Even though we are saddened about what is happening in our country lately, I am glad for the principles it was founded on and the freedom I have to vote.

What are you especially thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment